Yankee Stadium, Home of the New York Yankees
We sell Yankee Stadium tickets
. Empire Tickets is your ticket broker for all Yankee Stadium events
is home to the New York Yankees.
We welcome feedback! Please call or email our offices if there is any way we can make your online purchase easier. Our goal is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction so we can
develop a life-long relationship with our customers. For specific questions on seating, sections, rows and other general seating info, please contact us or the venue directly.
Detailed Seating Chart / Venue Map for Yankee Stadium
Click to enlarge
Yankee Stadium Address
161st Street and River Avenue
Bronx, NY 10451
Seating Made Simple
Club Level Suites
- Children measuring less than 30 inches tall, or who can walk freely under the turnstile, are allowed entry without a ticket.
- Handicapped seating is located throughout the park.
- The Yankees have identified the following sections as Obstructed View seating due to fans walking in the aisles: Main Boxes (201 - 350), rows A and B.
The following sections are identified as Obstructed View seating due to the Foul Pole:
Field Boxes - 110, 112 and 114.
Main Boxes - 313, 315, 317, 319, 330 and 332.
Main Reserved - sections 29 and 32.
Loge Boxes - 521, 523, 530 and 532.
Tier Boxes - 657, 659, 660 and 662.
Tier Reserved - sections 29 and 32.
Bleachers - section 55 (Flag Pole Obstruction).
- Alcohol-free Family sections are available in Tier Reserved, sections 13 and 14, and in the Bleacher sections.
- Some areas of Yankee Stadium have covered seating, including all Main Reserved sections, all Loge Boxes, and the high rows of the Tier Reserved sections.
- There are 3 Levels of seating in Yankee Stadium. The first level contains the Legends Suites, Field Boxes, Main Boxes, and Main Reserved sections. The second level contains the Loge Boxes, Club Suites and Hall of Fame Suites. The third level contains the Tier Boxes and Tier Reserved sections.
- All sections to the right of home plate are odd-numbered, and all sections to the left of home plate are even-numbered. Bleacher sections and Club Level sections are odd-numbered.
- To the right of home plate, seat numbers run left to right. To the left of home plate, seat numbers run right to left.
- The Yankees dugout sits along the right field line, below Field Boxes 33 - 51. The Visitors dugout sits along the left field line, below Field Boxes 34 - 52.
- Field Boxes sit directly on the field, sections 1 - 138. They contain rows A - K. There are two rows per letter (i.e. 2 row A's, 2 row B's, 2 row C's etc. etc.)
- Main Boxes sit behind the Field Boxes, sections 201 - 350. Main Boxes contain rows B - J, and there are two rows per letter.
- Main Reserved sections sit behind the Main Boxes, sections 1 - 36. They contain rows A - E. There is only row per letter; therefore, there are 5 rows in these sections.
- Loge Boxes are located in the second level of the stadium, sections 419 - 548. They contain rows A - F, and there are two rows per letter.
- Tier Boxes run along the bottom edge of the third level, sections 601 - 670. They contain rows A - F, and there is only one row per letter.
- Tier Reserved sections sit behind the Tier Boxes, sections 1 - 36. They contain rows A - X, and there is only one row per letter.
- The Bleachers sit in the outfield, sections 37 - 59. They contain rows CC - LL, and then rows A - U. You cannot access the rest of the stadium or Monument Park if you have Bleacher tickets.
Hall of Fame Suites
- Located behind home plate on the Club Level and can accommodate 20 people.
- Amenities include inside and outside televisions, heat and air conditioning, indoor/outdoor seating, and private restrooms.
- Private catering and waiter/bartender service is also available to purchase.
How Sections Made Be Labeled On Our Website
- 15 suites located in various locations along the Loge Level.
- Can accommodate 12, 16, 18, 24 or 30 people.
- Amenities include 3-4 televisions, heat and air conditioning, bartender service, sliding glass enclosures, and private restrooms.
- Food and beverage are available to purchase.
Field Boxes - FB, Field, FBox, Fld Box, FBX, or Field.
Main Boxes - Main box, MBX, or Main Bx
Main Reserved - Main, M, or MR
Loge Boxes - Loge Box, Loge, LGBX, or LOBX
Tier Boxes - Tier Box, TB, UBX, TBX, or Upper box
Tier Reserved - Upper, U, or UR
Bleachers - Bleacher, BLCH, or BLCHR
Seating Made Simple
- Field Boxes 1 - 80, Main Boxes 201 - 275, and Main Reserved 1 - 10. The best seats in the house, these premier seats are between the bases and close to the field. If you have the money, this is the ultimate way to catch a Yankees game.
- Field Boxes 81 - 138, Main Boxes 276 - 350, Main Reserved 11 - 36, and Loge Boxes 419 - 472. The Field Boxes and Main section seats are great because not only are you in foul ball territory, but you also get a price break due to your location down the field lines. Sitting in the Loge Boxes gives you a slightly elevated view of the action, so you have a better view of the entire field. Loge Boxes are also covered, keeping you protected from the sun and rain.
- Loge Boxes 473 - 548 and Tier Boxes 601 - 628. Carrying a lower price tag, the Tier Box seats keep you between the bases and since Yankee Stadium is not that big, you are still close to the field. The Loge Boxes might be farther down the field lines, but you can enjoy the amenities that come with Loge seats.
- Tier Reserved, all sections, and Bleachers. If experiencing Yankee Stadium is all that matters, these are the seats for you. Try sitting as close as you can to home plate in the Tier Reserved. If you have to sit in the lower level, go for the Bleachers. The fans here are pretty rowdy, but you have a good view of the bullpens if you sit in the lower rows.