Citizens Bank Park, Home of the Philadelphia Phillies
We sell Citizens Bank Park tickets
. Empire Tickets is your ticket broker for all Citizens Bank Park events
Citizens Bank Park
is home to the Philadelphia Phillies.
We welcome feedback! Please call or email our offices if there is any way we can make your online purchase easier. Our goal is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction so we can
develop a life-long relationship with our customers. For specific questions on seating, sections, rows and other general seating info, please contact us or the venue directly.
Detailed Seating Chart / Venue Map for Citizens Bank Park
Click to enlarge
Citizens Bank Park Address
One Citizens Bank Way
Philadelphia, PA 19101
Seating Made Simple
Diamond Club Seating
- Children age 3 and older must have ticket.
- Handicapped seating is located throughout the park.
- Some areas of Citizens Bank Park have covered seating, including the high rows of the Infield, Baseline and Outfield sections on the Field Level, and the high rows of the Arcade, Scoreboard Porch, Pavilion and Hall of Fame Club sections of the Club Level.
- There are 3 Levels of seating in Citizens Bank Park: Field Level, Club Level and Terrace Level. The Field Level contains the Infield sections, Baseline sections, Outfield sections, and Diamond Club sections. The Club Level contains the Arcade sections, Scoreboard Porch sections, Pavilion sections, Pavilion Deck sections and Hall of Fame Club sections. The Terrace Level contains the Terrace and Terrace Deck sections.
- Seat numbers run right to left in all sections.
- The Phillies dugout sits along the right field line, below Infield sections 115 - 118. The Visitors dugout sits along the left field line, below Infield sections 129 - 132.
- The Infield sections sit directly on the field, sections 115 - 132, and they contain 40 rows.
- The Baseline sections also sit directly on the field but farther down the field lines, sections 108 - 114 and 133 - 139. They contain 35 - 40 rows, depending on the section.
- Outfield sections sit directly on the field in the outfield, sections 101 - 107 and 140 - 148, and contain 25 rows.
- Hall of Fame Club sections sit on the Club Level, sections 212 - 232.
- The Arcade sections sit on the Club Level down the left field line, sections 233 - 237, and contain 10 rows.
- Pavilion sections sit on the Club Level down the right field line and in the outfield, sections 201 - 211, and contain 20 rows.
- The Pavilion Deck sections sit behind the Pavilion sections in the outfield and down the right field line, sections 301 - 310, and contain 20 rows.
- The Scoreboard Porch sections sit below the scoreboard in left field, sections 241 - 245, and contain 10 rows.
- Terrace sections sit on the edge of the Terrace Level, sections 312 - 333, and contain 16 - 20 rows.
- The Terrace Deck sections sit behind the Terrace sections, 412 - 434, and contain 16 - 20 rows.
Hall of Fame Club Seating
- Located behind home plate on the Field Level, sections A - G.
- Amenities include in-seat wait service, extra-wide padded seats, and views of the indoor batting cages.
- Also includes access to the Diamond Club Lounge, which is climate-controlled and has a full service bar and upscale concessions.
- Located behind home plate on the Club Level, sections 212 - 232.
- Amenities include padded seating and access to climate-controlled lounges with large screen TVs, full service bars and upscale concessions.
Seating Made Simple
- 70 Luxury Suites are located above Field Level sections 107 - 140 and can accommodate 22 people.
- Amenities include catering, comfortable seating, TVs, wet bar and refrigerator.
- Diamond Club sections A - G and Hall of Fame Club sections 212 - 232. The best seats in the house, these premier seats include amenities you can't get anywhere else in the park. Diamond Club seats put you directly behind home plate and right on the field, giving you the best sight lines in the park. The Hall of Fame Club sections give you a slightly elevated view of the field, and also keep you between the bases. If you have the money, this is the ultimate way to catch a Phillies game.
- Infield sections 115 - 132, and Baseline sections 108 - 114 and 133 - 139. Sitting directly on the field, these sections give you VIP views without paying a VIP price. Infield seats will cost a little bit more due to you location between the bases, but Baseline seats are just as good as the park built somewhat like a bowl, so your views won't be sacrificed by sitting down the field lines.
- Outfield sections 101 - 107 and 140 - 148, Arcade sections 233 - 237, Scoreboard Porch sections 241 - 245, Pavilion sections 201 - 211, and Terrace sections 312 - 333. Carrying a lower price tag, where to sit depends on your preferences. Outfield, Arcade, Scoreboard Porch and Pavilion seats all give you great outfield views and put you in the heart of home run territory. If sitting between the bases or down the field lines is what you're looking for, try the Terrace sections. You'll have a great view of the action from the 3rd tier. Also, Pavilion sections 206 - 211 and Terrace sections 319 - 322 offer some of the best views of the Philadelphia skyline.
- Terrace Deck sections 412 - 434. If experiencing a Phillies game is all that matters, these are the seats for you, though it is advised to sit as close to home plate as possible!