Seating Made Simple (Concerts)
- Rules regarding tickets for children depend on the event. Call the box office at 404-523-6275 with questions.
- Handicapped seating is available in the following sections: Box 1 and 2, Orch 1F and 5F, and Dress Circle 1 and 5.
- Seat numbers run right to left in the following sections: Orchestra 1 - 3, Loge (LG) 1 - 4, Dress Circle (DC) 1 - 4, Balcony (BL) 2 - 3, and Box (BX) 2. They run left to right in the following sections:
Orchestra 4 - 5, Loge (LG) 5 - 7, Dress Circle (DC) 5 - 7, Balcony (BL) 5 - 6, and Box (BX) 1. Seat numbers run consecutively in all sections.
- Rows I and II are missing in the Orchestra sections ONLY.
- The Orchestra Pit is open for seating for concerts only.
- The Orchestra sections are divided into 3 parts: Front, Middle and Rear.
Orchestra Front has rows A - P and includes sections:
Orchestra Middle has rows Q - FF and includes sections:
Orchestra Rear has rows GG - TT and includes sections:
- The Balcony/Loge Level overhangs to row BB in the Orchestra.
- There are three levels in the Loge and Balcony.
The Loge is the first section and best section, containing A - I (sections LG1 - LG7).
The Dress Circle is behind the Loge, with rows J - R (sections DC1 - DC7).
The Balcony is behind the Dress Circle, with rows S - Z (sections BL1 - BL7).
Hottest Seats - Located in the Pit, these are the best seats in the house. Here you are as close to the band as possible and the view is unparalleled. Because of the great view and low supply of these
tickets, they will always be in high demand.
Great Seats - Orchestra, sections OR2F - OR4F, rows A - P, and Boxes 1BXF and 2BXF. These seats still offer a great view and they are a little bit more reasonably priced. You also will not have to worry
about obstructed views here as the orchestra has stadium seating, and the Boxes are elevated.
Good Seats - Orchestra, sections OR1F and OR5F, OR1M - OR5M, and OR2R - OR4R; Loge, sections LG1 - LG7, and Boxes, sections 1BXR and 2BXR. The best mix of quality and price. Your choice of seats depends on
your preferences. If you must sit on the floor, the Orchestra sections are for you. The Loge is the first section in the balcony, therefore you won't have to worry about a lot of people sitting in front of
you. Boxes 1BXR and 2BXR are also elevated and on the sides of the venue.
Economy Seats - Orchestra, sections OR1R - OR5R, Dress Circle sections DC1 - DC7, and Balcony sections BL1 - BL7. For the person who wants to attend a show at the lowest price possible, these seats are not
close to the stage, but you can still have a great time.
Seating Made Simple (Theatre)
Hottest Seats - Orchestra, sections OR2F - OR4F, rows A - P. In the orchestra, you are as close to the stage as possible, and can see all aspects of the performance. These seats are always in high demand,
thus carrying the highest price tag.
Great Seats - Orchestra Sections OR1F and OR5F, OR1M - OR5M, and Box sections 1BXF and 2BXF. Still remaining close to the action, these seats are slightly less expensive while offering a great view at the
Good Seats - Orchestra sections OR1R - OR5R, The Loge sections LG1 - LG7, and Boxes 1BXR and 2BXR. This is your best bet for decent seats at a decent price.
Economy Seats - The Dress Circle sections DC1 - DC7, and Balcony sections BL1 - BL7. These seats are for those who just want to experience a performance at the Atlanta Civic Center without breaking the bank
to do it.